Nov 7, 2018
Lately, you have been super psyched about NUTRITION, NUTRITION and NUTRITION. Which of course, I love!
And, you have been asking a TON of questions about Intermittent Fasting (IF) and the Keto Diet.
These two diets have been quite popular of late and you have requested some intel. As a matter of fact, I have received so many questions, I decided to make it our podcast topic, woot!
So, as per protocol, grab your coffee or your wine (unless you are driving!) and get ready for some school!
In the next thirty minutes, I dive into the history of these two diets, why they were created and how they work for you. I also drop the following truth bombs:
- What two diseases Intermittent Fasting COULD prevent or minimize (and it’s freakin exciting!)
- What you CAN’T eat when you are doing Intermittent Fasting.
- Which diet can help you lose a TON of fat.
- The one missing food on the Keto diet that may make it UNHEALTHY for you.
- Why pooping is so important. Cuz you know you I like talking about poop!
And, I know I say it in every podcast, but I am so thankful for YOU. I so appreciate you taking time to listen to our podcasts and share your thoughts, ideas and comments. And, if you have any topics you would like us to discuss in future podcasts, please email me and let me know. The best ideas always come from you!