Feb 26, 2020
O.M.G! Meal planning 101 just dropped and you are going to poop your pants!
Okay, hopefully that won’t happen, but the intel dropped in this episode is amazeballs.
On this weeks’ episode, I am introducing you to Jessica Stafford, Registered Dietitian, Nutritionist and owner of Simple Nutrition, LLC. We had the best convo, and I can’t wait to share it with you!
A few of our topics:
• The most despised question asked of moms, and how to answer
• Frozen vs fresh veggies: which is the best
• The best way to shop the grocery story
• How the grocery stores market to you, and how to stay aware
• How to remove 50% of sodium from your diet with just water
• The one nutrition strategy that will guarantee better health
And, my most favorite line, “Nutrition should be simple, not hard.” I so agree.
So, chica’s, grab a coffee or some wine or take a walk or take a bike ride and hit play on this podcast. I can’t wait to share with you. Xoxo
As always, thank YOU so much for your suggestions, questions and ideas on podcasts, guests and topics. This podcast if for YOU, and I’m so thankful you stopped by to take a listen.
Have a most amazing day.