Jun 12, 2019
Hi my friends, I hope you are having a most awesome day!
In this episode I am going to share with you how to create a workout that is PERFECT for you!
Here’s the deal – moving can actually save your life. Moving can prevent disease. Moving is the best preventive medicine, EVER.
Moving creates endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. And happy people just don’t kill their husbands. (That is actually a quote from Elle Woods from Legally Blonde, and she spoke truth!)
And while we know this, most of us (77%) do NOT move.
Most of us do not move out of fear. We don’t want to look ridiculous. We don’t know HOW to move. For some of us, it hurts.
So today, I broke down how to create a workout that works best for you. I explain the following:
- How to train your heart. There are four different methods, just pick one.
- How many times a week you need to train your muscles.
- How to gain strength or muscular endurance and the difference between the two.
- How to stay motivated to move when don’t want to.
- How to train a dragon. (I’m just kidding, I am just on a movie reference kick!)
So grab your coffee or cocktail, unless you’re driving or running cuz that will be messy, and press play.
One more thing, if you have any questions, comments or concerns,
just reach out. Cuz you know, life is like a box of chocolates, you
just never know what you’re gonna get (…had too!)
Love you lots,